You can find other events in our calendar, or use the search:
Conference for Corporate & Foundation Relations Officers
New York City, United States 6 – 8 June / 2012
Get entrance ticket to the trade show in advance. Choose the number of tickets, fill in a form and get them to your email.
|Free||− 1 +||$0|
Unfortunately, we ran out of tickets and sincerely apologise for the inconvenience. But we have exhibitions you might like to attend.
This is a past event.
About the trade show
This program is segmented for the diverse needs of varied institutions and will provide fresh insights and a wealth of useful information for both seasoned CFR officers and those new to the profession.
"This conference is a must-attend for those who are new to seeking external funding for their institutions, and a useful refresher for those whose success is reflected by gray hair and a zeal for the important work they do to support their institutions."
– Past Participant
"The CFR conference is the gold standard for professional development in this field."
– Past Participant
"This conference provided great networking opportunities and an overview of future funding priorities."
– Martha Scheidler, Director of Foundations, Lincoln Memorial University
Benefits of Attending
- Hear directly from a range of senior corporate and foundation representatives what their priorities are and what they consider key drivers in forming partnerships.
- Review best practices for cultivating and securing corporate and foundation support.
- Build your skill base in writing successful proposals, researching corporate and foundation prospects, and developing effective stewardship efforts.
- Develop a network of contacts from across the corporate and foundation relations community who can become long-term colleagues, ad hoc consultants and mentors.
- Expand your working knowledge of current and possible future trends in corporate and foundation funding.