You can find other events in our calendar, or use the search:
Summer Institute in Communications & Marketing
Burlington, United States 15 – 19 July / 2012
Get entrance ticket to the trade show in advance. Choose the number of tickets, fill in a form and get them to your email.
|Free||− 1 +|
Unfortunately, we ran out of tickets and sincerely apologise for the inconvenience. But we have exhibitions you might like to attend.
This is a past event.
About the trade show
CASE Summer Institutes are your introduction to the advancement profession. Join your professional colleagues in communications and marketing for a unique five-day learning experience that will provide you a foundation for your career and last you a lifetime. Topics include social media, integrated marketing, crisis communication and more.
Benefits of Attending
- Learn new ideas that will advance your institution in new media, development communication, publications, web design, and communications and marketing.
- Get specific how-to's that will improve and advance your marketing and communication function.
- Discuss the ever-changing landscape of social media.
- Make valuable connections with peers who you can call upon throughout your career.
- Get a deeper understanding of how communication and marketing plays an important part of advancement management.
- Understand issues currently facing higher education and how educational institutions are responding.
Who Should Attend
- Communication and Web: Specialists; assistant managers/directors; managers/directors
- Marketing: Specialists; assistant managers/directors; managers/directors
- Publications: Assistant managers/directors; managers/directors
- Communications development: Assistant managers/directors; managers/directors
- Editorial Services: Assistant editors/directors; editors/directors