You can find other events in our calendar, or use the search:
Summer Institute in Educational Fundraising
Hanover, United States 22 – 26 July / 2012
Get entrance ticket to the trade show in advance. Choose the number of tickets, fill in a form and get them to your email.
|Free||− 1 +||$0|
Unfortunately, we ran out of tickets and sincerely apologise for the inconvenience. But we have exhibitions you might like to attend.
This is a past event.
About the trade show
CASE's flagship training programs are for newcomers or other professionals who want to hit the books and revisit the basics. For five days this summer, you'll review the essentials of your discipline and hear from leaders in the field who will bring a wealth of knowledge to the classroom.
Benefits of Attending
The Summer Institute is a valuable investment in you and your organization. Through the Institute you will have a tremendous opportunity to:
- Receive practical training in key concepts and review best practices for all sizes and types of institutions.
- Learn from experienced faculty who will broaden your perspective and sharpen your fundraising skills.
- Benefit from small-group interaction with your faculty and peers in elective sessions. You also will participate in Advisee Groups, led by the faculty, where you'll discuss topics in greater depth and exchange experiences and practical ideas.
- Receive valuable resource materials you'll use throughout your career.
- Enjoy special social events in the evenings-at no extra charge!
- Make valuable, life-long connections with your colleagues and faculty.
- Make the most of your training budget with a first-rate and value-added program.
Check back three months prior to conference for details including program and faculty.