You can find other events in our calendar, or use the search:
CASE ASAP Network Convention
Indianapolis, United States 9 – 11 August / 2012
Get entrance ticket to the trade show in advance. Choose the number of tickets, fill in a form and get them to your email.
|Free||− 1 +|
Unfortunately, we ran out of tickets and sincerely apologise for the inconvenience. But we have exhibitions you might like to attend.
This is a past event.
About the trade show
In partnership with Northern Kentucky University Student Alumni Association and University of Tennessee Knoxville Student Alumni Associates.
A Special Welcome from the 2011 Planning Committee
Join more than 500 student leaders and advisers across North America in Nashville for the annual CASE ASAP Network Convention. The program will provide you with the tools you need to lead your student advancement groups and offers best practices from advancement professionals and students.
Your organization will find its rhythm by:
- Peter Buchanan Scholarships Available for 2011 Network Convention
Deadline for Entry: April 8, 2011
The Peter Buchanan Scholarship honors exceptional student leaders by awarding them complimentary registration to the convention and a $400 stipend to assist with travel expenses.
Download an application and submit with supporting materials by Friday, April 8, 2011 to firstname.lastname@example.org. No applications will be accepted after the deadline. Winners will be notified the week of April 25. If you prefer the application in Word format, or have questions, e-mail email@example.com.Incorporating proven techniques into your program from CASE ASAP award-winning organizations.
- Strengthening your leadership skills as a student leader or as an adviser.
- Broadening your professional and career development.
- Networking with peers from institutions and organizations throughout North America
- Tried and True Programs track of signature student advancement programming
- Student Philanthropy track with sessions on Tuition Runs Out programming, students and capital campaigns, and class giving
- Adviser networking roundtables and adviser best practices panels