You can find other events in our calendar, or use the search:
Food Technology, Innovation & Safety Forum
Chicago, United States 9 – 11 May / 2012
Get entrance ticket to the trade show in advance. Choose the number of tickets, fill in a form and get them to your email.
|Free||− 1 +|
Unfortunately, we ran out of tickets and sincerely apologise for the inconvenience. But we have exhibitions you might like to attend.
This is a past event.
About the trade show
The 5th Annual Food Technology, Innovation & Safety Forum 2012 brings together R&D, Innovation, Marketing, Branding and NPD thought leaders to network and meet industry peers from across North America.
Benefits of attending:
- Analyze critical strategies to navigate trends and changes in the economy and gain insights into consumer behavior and opportunities in the new decade
- Gain valuable insights into consumer psychology and the latest customer trends and tastes
- Learn about the latest discoveries from your peers in Research & Development, Marketing and Product Development Strategy
- Understand the impact of ‘next generation’ ingredients and super foods on the food industry
- Analyze the factors leading to the successful development of new products driving innovation and a faster time-to-market
- Learn how to harness technology as a platform for your innovation and product development initiatives
- Stay abreast of the ongoing changes in the food industry as they relate to innovation and regulatory issues
- Benchmark with the best minds in the food industry as they present case studies relevant to your immediate business concerns