You can find other events in our calendar, or use the search:
Exploration & Production Technology Summit
Houston, United States 25 – 26 September / 2012
Get entrance ticket to the trade show in advance. Choose the number of tickets, fill in a form and get them to your email.
|Free||− 1 +||$0|
Unfortunately, we ran out of tickets and sincerely apologise for the inconvenience. But we have exhibitions you might like to attend.
This is a past event.
About the conference
- The latest practical applications of technology shaping the exploitation of unconventional resources
- Industry update on strategies for North America’s leading shale plays including Eagleford, Niobrara, Marcellus and Bakken
- New developments on well completion, directional and horizontal drilling, reservoir management, EOR techniques and essential water management technologies.
Program highlights include:
- New frontiers in the exploitation of unconventional resources and industry’s steadfast commitment to E & P activities led by Lindell Bridges, SVP Geosciences, EQT Production
- Responding to the E&P challenge: New advances in geophysics and seismic President and CEO, imaging technology for greater access to North America’s resources led by Wafik Beydoun, Total E&P Research & Technology USA - Collaborate to innovate: examining new opportunities in technological and workforce development through shared innovation between operators, oilfield services, academia and government led by Stephen Bull, Commercial VP, Statoil - Canadian Shale prognosis case study – overcoming challenges, achieving success and accelerating production: Horn River Basin and Montney Shale Formation led by Mike McAllister, Executive Vice President & Senior Vice President Canadian Division, Encana Corporation - Preparing for the worst – ensuring compliance for awareness of chemicals (FRAC) act: Minimizing risk & preparing for future environmental challenges of shale gas production: Balancing Science, Policy & Public Perception led by R Craig Matthiessen, Director, Regulation and Policy Development Division, Office of Emergency Management, US Environmental Protection Agency
Your delegate package includes:
· Access to all conference sessions including streams and workshops
· Pre-arranged meetings with leading solution providers
· Attend all networking activities
· Hosted Luncheons and drinks receptions
· On-line summit catalog with detailed information on all attendees
· Conference notes on-line for future reference and knowledge sharing