You can find other events in our calendar, or use the search:
World Circulating Tumor Cells Summit
Berlin, Germany 24 – 26 April / 2012
Get entrance ticket to the trade show in advance. Choose the number of tickets, fill in a form and get them to your email.
|Free||− 1 +||$0|
Unfortunately, we ran out of tickets and sincerely apologise for the inconvenience. But we have exhibitions you might like to attend.
This is a past event.
About the conference
Despite the difficulties in capturing and characterizing CTCs, technology and understanding in this field are advancing rapidly. This exciting new area has the potential to greatly improve cancer survival rates and provide significant cost-savings for the companies that understand the utility of CTCs as a predictive biomarker and a non-invasive cancer diagnostic.
Designed by thought leaders at Centocor, AstraZeneca, Veridex, Eli Lilly, Massachusetts General Hospital and Genentech, the 3rd World Circulating Tumor Cells Summit will focus on the near-term commercial potential of CTC technologies and how they can be practically applied in the clinic.
Building on the huge success of previous World CTC Summits, this unique industry gathering will again bring together leaders from pharma, biotech and academia, innovative technology developers and pioneering clinicians.
You will hear cutting edge insights into:
· Leading techniques for the capture, enumeration and characterization of CTCs
· Next generation CTC technology platforms and their utility in the clinic
· The most important developments in regulation and collaborations within the CTC field
· How CTCs can drive oncology drug development and be used to make better patient decisions
Who Will You Meet?
The summit has been designed for:
· Early-Stage Researchers focused on optimizing approaches to CTC detection, capture and characterization
· Clinicians keen to understand the progress of other clinical studies and advances in CTC research
· Technology Specialists seeking to promote novel platforms and equipment
· Diagnostics Companies exploring the potential of CTCs for prognosis and diagnosis
The 3rd World Circulating Tumor Cells Summit is the only purely CTC-focused meeting that brings together all the key stakeholders and provides real solutions to the key challenges you face in this field.
For more information or to register, simply:
Call: +1 212 537 5898