You can find other events in our calendar, or use the search:
Seattle, United States 9 – 12 October / 2012
Get entrance ticket to the trade show in advance. Choose the number of tickets, fill in a form and get them to your email.
|Free||− 1 +||$0|
Unfortunately, we ran out of tickets and sincerely apologise for the inconvenience. But we have exhibitions you might like to attend.
This is a past event.
About the trade show
MobiCASE, the International Conference on Mobile Computing, Applications, and Services, is a confluence between academia and industry on mobile applications and services research.
We seek novel submissions in mobile applications, services and mobile systems research in domain topics above the OSI transport layer with an emphasis on complete end-to-end systems and their components. The conference will be organized into two broad categories, with topics of interest including, but not limited to:
- Mobile pervasive applications such as smart healthcare/wellbeing, disaster management, mobile learning, transportation, enterprise solutions and multilingual support.
- Mobile sensing applications such as indoor location, activity recognition, heterogeneous sensor fusion, social sensing and reality mining.
- Mobile social networking such as crowd sourcing, twittering and other social network driven applications.
- Novel user experience and interfaces such as visualization techniques for mobile content, multimodal interaction, wearable computing, accessibility and safety issues.
- Personalization such as behavior modeling, behavior-aware and context-aware applications, personal assistance with mobile devices.
- Mobile advertising such as targeted advertising, location based recommendation, in-game marketing and proximity systems.
Mobile Services and Platforms
- Smartphone platforms (such as Android, iOS, BlackBerry OS, webOS, Windows Phone 7) and supporting tools, libraries, and compilers.
- Mobile software engineering and management such as application lifecycle management, adaptive and self-configuring applications, middleware, App stores and distribution models.
- Mobile cloud computing and Mobile Web such as HTML5, MobileAjax, Mobile Flash, J2ME, and others.
- End-user network monitoring and management.