You can find other events in our calendar, or use the search:
CASE Conference for Institutionally Related Foundations
Chicago, United States 18 – 20 April / 2012
Get entrance ticket to the trade show in advance. Choose the number of tickets, fill in a form and get them to your email.
|Free||− 1 +||$0|
Unfortunately, we ran out of tickets and sincerely apologise for the inconvenience. But we have exhibitions you might like to attend.
This is a past event.
About the trade show
Join two- and four-year public college and university foundation executives from around the country at the premier conference on the management and financial issues facing institutionally related foundations.Benefits of Attending
- A keynote address from Robert Glidden, interim president of the California Polytechnic State University, on the state of public higher education and the role of IRFs
- A general session on recruiting and retaining staff at IRFs, featuring Chrissi Rawak, assistant vice president for talent management, finance and administration at the University of Michigan
- An interactive session on strengthening your foundation executive team facilitated by R.J. Valentino, president and co-founder of The Napa Group
- Sessions designed for community college foundation leaders on a variety of topics, including board development, structure and staffing, alumni relations and legal/regulatory compliance
- For CPAs, an opportunity to earn CPE credit at a number of conference sessions
- Numerous opportunities to network and build relationships with foundation colleagues
Foundation executives, including:
- CEOs and executive directors
- Financial officers
- Operations officers
- Other senior staff or volunteers who play a role in foundation management