You can find other events in our calendar, or use the search:
Lausanne, Switzerland 23 – 27 July / 2012
Get entrance ticket to the trade show in advance. Choose the number of tickets, fill in a form and get them to your email.
|Free||− 1 +||$0|
Unfortunately, we ran out of tickets and sincerely apologise for the inconvenience. But we have exhibitions you might like to attend.
This is a past event.
About the trade show
JUNIOR EUROMAT offers attractive opportunities to young materials scientists, constituting a wide-ranging tool for the integration in materials science and engineering. The symposium is intended to reflect the informal atmosphere of a summer school.
For the third time, JUNIOR EUROMAT will be organised as a poster conference, i. e. all the contributions will be on display as posters. But the poster authors are also requested to introduce their poster orally in one of the lecture halls (3 minutes each) using 3 transparencies. Subsequently, the authors will be available for further discussion in front of the poster panels. The sessions will be opened by keynotelecture.
- A Mechanical Properties: Plastic Deformation, Fatigue, Fracture, Creep
- Magnetic Properites, Superconductivity, Electronic Materials
- Corrosion, Wear, Biocompatibility
- Fundamental Aspects: Diffusion, Transformation, Dislocation Theory
- Metals: Al-, Mg-, Ti-, Ni- Alloys, Steel, Intermetallics, MMCs, Foams
- Ceramics, CMC, Glass
- Polymers, Polymer-based Composites
- Processing: Casting, Rolling, Extrusion, Powder Technology, Machining, Joining I Surface Engineering: Laser, Spraying, CVD
- Simulation Methods and Modelling Methods
- Materials Characterisation:
Mechanical Testing, Advanced Analytical Techniques NDE, Materialographie
- Biomimetic and Bioinspired Approaches; Biofunctional Materials
- Nanostructured Materials
- Electronic and Photonic Materials