You can find other events in our calendar, or use the search:
Shanghai, China 24 – 26 April / 2012
Get entrance ticket to the trade show in advance. Choose the number of tickets, fill in a form and get them to your email.
|Free||− 1 +|
Unfortunately, we ran out of tickets and sincerely apologise for the inconvenience. But we have exhibitions you might like to attend.
This is a past event.
About the trade show
Announcing the Anti-Corruption China Summit conference, to be held on 24-26 April in Shanghai.
Practical tips on building business relationships in the Chinese context as well as clear details of the legal landscape you must operate in. Get pithy advice on everything from firing corruption employees to doing business with Chinese Princelings and ensuring that your third parties are not exposing you to risk of prosectution.
At Beacon Events Anti-Corruption China Summit you will:
- Gain direct insight into the prosecution priorities of enforcers from the DoJ, SEC, SFO and Chinese authorities
- Explore the Chinese legal landscape affecting how you respond to and assess bribery risk - firing employees, new long-arm reach clauses in China's bribery law and private sector bribes
- Learn how your employees build business relationships in China and help them do it without breaking the law - Guanxi, your GTE policy and interacting with Chinese Princelings
- Build your compliance soft skills such as creating pull from the business, changing attitudes to whistleblowers and training your staff effectively
- Discuss how to measure, monitor and manage your third party risk exposure in China and deliver cost effective due diligence
- Explore the implications of the recent frauds in Chinese reverse mergers and the fraud risks of Variable Interest Entities (VIEs) as well as the difficulties of investigating malfeasance in China
This extremely targeted programme is the best opportunity you will get to tackle the China-specific difficulties you grapple with. Gain input from all aspects of the market to tailor a compliance solution that fits your business needs.