You can find other events in our calendar, or use the search:
Energy Risk Summit CEE
Warsaw, Poland 14 – 15 November / 2012
Get entrance ticket to the trade show in advance. Choose the number of tickets, fill in a form and get them to your email.
|Free||− 1 +||$0|
Unfortunately, we ran out of tickets and sincerely apologise for the inconvenience. But we have exhibitions you might like to attend.
This is a past event.
About the trade show
In its 3rd year, the Energy Risk Central and Eastern Europe conference returns to Warsaw. Bringing together over 150 delegates; leading energy companies, industrial end-users, brokers, traders, investors, exchanges, vendors and regulators, it is your opportunity to find out about the latest developments and issues in the region.
With high-level keynotes, interactive discussion sessions, case studies and in-depth presentations, Energy Risk CEE is your opportunity to gain solutions to the challenges that are facing your business today.Key topics to be covered include:
- Practical information on the CEE market coupling projec
- Information on risk management systems to support investment in infrastructure projects
- Panel discussions on financial regulations, market coupling and the outlook and challenges facing the CEE region
- Practical methods to manage credit risk exposure in multi-commodities
- The future of nuclear power and its place in CEE
- The impacts of South East Europe on trading in CEE