You can find other events in our calendar, or use the search:
Early Stage Clinical Development
Boston, United States 29 – 31 May / 2012
Get entrance ticket to the trade show in advance. Choose the number of tickets, fill in a form and get them to your email.
|Free||− 1 +|
Unfortunately, we ran out of tickets and sincerely apologise for the inconvenience. But we have exhibitions you might like to attend.
This is a past event.
About the conference
How innovative approaches to early stage clinical trial design can guarantee you late stage success
Now is the time for you to increase the efficiency of your early stage clinical development program. With rising R&D costs & decreasing approval rates, optimizing your approach to early stage clinical development has never been more important. Do you have a plan in place?
The Early Stage Clinical Development Summit will bring together the leading drug developers, service providers & clinicians to discuss how to identify the best candidates in your pipeline as early as possible, allowing you to make go/no-go decisions faster.
Confirmed speakers include:
· Dr Laura Vessey, Associate Director, Early Clinical Development, Merck
· Carl Alden, Vice President, Drug Safety, Millennium
· Michael Wolf, Director, Clinical Development, Sanofi
· Alan Xiao, Director Clinical Pharmacology, AstraZeneca
· Jonathan Deutsch, Therapeutic Area Safety Head for Oncology, Johnson & Johnson
· Johan Luthman, Vice President R&D, Merck
· David Geho, Senior Biomarker and Experimental Medicine Leader, Roche
· Mike Hale, Executive Director, Amgen
Attend this meeting and you will:
· Learn how to design efficient strategies to successfully develop safety biomarkers as useful indicators of pharmacodynamic end points
· Gain an industry perspective into how you can efficiently outsource your drug development program to minimize costs
· Understand how using a data driven approach to drug development can help you to identify your go/no go targets earlier avoiding costly failures further down the pipeline
· Discover how to accelerate PoC & make your early phase trials better indicators of later success
· Evaluate various patient selection & recruitment strategies to increase phase I trial uptake & ensure the right patient for the right trial
The Early Stage Clinical Development Summit is being co-located with the Late Stage Product Development meeting.
Both will take place at PHASE, a 4 day Clinical Trial meeting in Boston. Featuring unparallelled networking opportunities and the chance to attend presentations from both meetings, PHASE offers you the chance to hear from industry leaders on the hottest topics in drug development.