You can find other events in our calendar, or use the search:
Paris, France 12 – 14 June / 2012
Get entrance ticket to the trade show in advance. Choose the number of tickets, fill in a form and get them to your email.
|Free||− 1 +|
Unfortunately, we ran out of tickets and sincerely apologise for the inconvenience. But we have exhibitions you might like to attend.
This is a past event.
About the trade show
* "Flow Diverter" stents: where are we? Different architectures, clinical experiences, results.
* Management of neurosurgical procedures in patients with antiplatelets treatment and in emergencies: advices and rules.
* IV versus IA in acute stroke: pros and cons; what about the future?
* Giant aneurysms: what is the role of high flow bypass surgery versus "flow diverter" stenting?
* Self expandable stenting: a true impact on anatomical long term follow up; Should we stent most of the aneurysms?
* Predictive factors after HSA to follow and decide endovascular treatment of evolving vasospasm in sedated patients.
* New imaging modalities in vascular pathology, pre, per and post endovascular treatment.
Neurologists and ICU Doctors will provide support and controversies to "invasive therapy" and debate on medical treatment evolution.