You can find other events in our calendar, or use the search:
Copenhagen, Denmark 26 – 27 April / 2012
Get entrance ticket to the trade show in advance. Choose the number of tickets, fill in a form and get them to your email.
|Free||− 1 +|
Unfortunately, we ran out of tickets and sincerely apologise for the inconvenience. But we have exhibitions you might like to attend.
This is a past event.
About the trade show
On 26 and 27 April 2012 in Copenhagen, Denmark, the European Technology Platform on Renewable Heating and Cooling and Euroheat & Power will be holding a joint conference, under the auspices of the Danish Presidency of the EU.
The European Solar Thermal Industry Federation (ESTIF) represents over 100 members consisting of manufacturers, service providers and national associations, which together cover 95% of today's solar thermal market.
To fulfill its mission, ESTIF pursues the following strategic objectives:
- to be a recognised partner of the EU institutions for the purpose of policy advice and implementation of support programs for renewables in heating and cooling
- to promote solar thermal heating and cooling in Europe to achieve the target of 1m2 of collector area for every European in 2020.
- to support its members when dealing with EU institutions, programs and policies concerning solar thermal issues
- to promote the abolition of any trade barriers hampering the development of an open and large solar thermal market in Europe
- to enhance EU initiatives aimed at the integration of solar thermal in the built environment
- to develop and support instruments which increase consumer confidence, product quality and the impact of market stimulation tools
- to actively contribute to the realisation of solar thermal's potential, focusing in the first instance on Europe. Growth in Europe will be the best precondition for success in other parts of the world