You can find other events in our calendar, or use the search:
Diesel Emissions Conference & AdBlue Forum
Beijing, China 27 – 29 March / 2012
Get entrance ticket to the trade show in advance. Choose the number of tickets, fill in a form and get them to your email.
|Free||− 1 +||$0|
Unfortunately, we ran out of tickets and sincerely apologise for the inconvenience. But we have exhibitions you might like to attend.
This is a past event.
About the trade show
The Diesel Emissions Conference Asia 2012 is the region's largest gathering of senior stakeholders influenced by diesel emissions legislation and technologies for on- and off-highway vehicles
- China's 12th five-year plan and its impact on the automobile industry's development.
- Diesel emission strategy for the on- and off-highway markets for achieving Guo V and CN Stage III legislation.
- Government plans for the implementation, enforcement and monitoring of diesel emissions legislation in China and Asia.
- Fuel consumption limits for heavy-duty commercial vehicles• Diesel fuel quality legislation in China and global clean fuel policy trends.
- Guo IV - strategies and technology being considered to achieve the next stage of legislation for commercial vehicles.
- Optimal engine aftertreatment and DPF technologies for the Asia market.
- Hybrid commercial vehicles - development of alternative technologies in Asia.