As the biggest and the most influential grand luxury event in Asia, China Luxury Summit is dedicated to offering ideas and suggestions for clients in luxury brands and fashion management. The 7th China Luxury Summit will base itself on the seven years' experience, speed up the innovation pace, and present a brilliant picture before the world.
Brand-new Luxury Experience:
- A total attendance of 800+;
- Hundreds of decision makers from top brand group headquarters;
- Addresses delivered by experts & scholars from the luxury industry;
- In-depth analysis made by authorative media economists at home and abroad;
- Latest reports issued by senior media personages from domestic & overseas fashion circles;
- A true combination of "exhibition" & "meeting";
- Pre-event HR excellence seminar;
• Post-event overseas luxury brands tourLooking into the year of 2012, China's high-end consumers have built up their confidence and heightened their understanding of luxury goods. They will not worship western brands blindly anymore; rather, they will involve themselves in collection and appreciation of art pieces and in the area of investment, thereby acquiring a deep understanding of Chinese culture and local high-end brands. It is just because of the past experience and the market demands that China Luxury Association has been making smooth progress and will host the most historic and influential annual grand summit of the Asia Pacific region and the 7th China Luxury Summit from November 28-29 of 2012, in Beijing, China. Based on the experience of the previous summits, this session will take as its theme "China - the next luxury empire? ---- luxury goods & consumer behavior evolution" to carry out focus networking in three event streams, along with discussions on the developing trends of the luxury industry, with a view to drawing a new picture for the industry. On the one-stop forum will be debates of hot issues such as luxury market roadmap and consumption psychology, potential business opportunities behind cross-border luxury brand cooperation, appeal of luxury goods with "Chinese elements", construction of a top brand value chain, emergence of e-commerce social marketing and micro shopping, and examination of the social value of China luxury industry.