You can find other events in our calendar, or use the search:
International Financial Law Conference
Istanbul, Turkey 23 – 25 May / 2012
Get entrance ticket to the trade show in advance. Choose the number of tickets, fill in a form and get them to your email.
|Free||− 1 +|
Unfortunately, we ran out of tickets and sincerely apologise for the inconvenience. But we have exhibitions you might like to attend.
This is a past event.
About the trade show
A conference co-presented by the IBA Banking Law Committee and IBA Securities Law Committee, supported by the IBA European Regional Forum
The conference will focus on the most important developments in finance, securities and banking law and practice. The speakers at the conference will include some of the most experienced and specialised experts in their fields of law.Topics include:
- Fragmentation of securities markets: a perfect landscape for effective trading?
- Changes to the regulatory framework for international finance and their global impact
- Deflating the company: all about share and bond buybacks
- Required and non-required disclosure for listed companies
- Basel III – securities and banking law aspects
- Liability of custodians