You can find other events in our calendar, or use the search:
Bar Leaders Conference
Den Haag, Netherlands 30 – 31 May / 2012
Get entrance ticket to the trade show in advance. Choose the number of tickets, fill in a form and get them to your email.
|Free||− 1 +||$0|
Unfortunately, we ran out of tickets and sincerely apologise for the inconvenience. But we have exhibitions you might like to attend.
This is a past event.
About the trade show
A conference presented by the Bar Issues Commission of the International Bar Association in association with the Netherlands Bar
Bar presidents, senior officers, bar executives and law firm and individual practitioners should attend this informative programme presenting new developments and often thorny issues affecting the profession of law. Sessions will feature expert panels and encourage the interaction of delegates in discussing topics including:
- Crossing the red line – what do you tell, and to whom, and why not?
- How can bar associations support the fight against racial, gender and other discrimination?
- Political interference in the activities of lawyers and lawyers’ organisations
- The vision and the power of the president of a bar organisation
- For justice sake: the role of lawyers in establishing the ICC and building its legacy