You can find other events in our calendar, or use the search:
Poznan, Poland 29 May – 1 June / 2012
Get entrance ticket to the trade show in advance. Choose the number of tickets, fill in a form and get them to your email.
|Free||− 1 +||$0|
Unfortunately, we ran out of tickets and sincerely apologise for the inconvenience. But we have exhibitions you might like to attend.
This is a past event.
About the trade show
Special exhibitions: AUTOMATICS FOR THE INDUSTRY and MEASURING AND CONTROL EQUIPMENT were new at this year’s show.
Mach-Tool Exhibition events:
- WELDING ACADEMY
- “Innovative technologies in machine construction” – a conference organised by “Mechanik” monthly, the Association of Polish Mechanical Engineers
- “The metal processing craft in the world of advanced technologies” – a conference organised by the Guild of Welders and Related Crafts in Poznań, PIF
- “Precision forming as a prospect for Polish forging industry” – a conference organised by INOP – Metal Forming Institute - Poznań, Polish Forging Association
- “Virtual Engineering Workshops” – organised by the Faculty of Working Machines and Transportation, Poznań University of Technology
- “Offers of the Czech machine industry – new technologies” – a conference organised by the Ministry of Industry and Trade of the Czech Republic and CzechTrade, the National Trade Promotion Agency
- “Japanese machine tool industry and presentation of its representatives” – a conference organised bythe Japan External Trade Organization (JETRO) and the Japanese Association of Producers of Machine Tools
- Annual General Meeting of the Association of Polish Manufacturers of Machine