You can find other events in our calendar, or use the search:
Caen, France 28 – 29 June / 2012
Get entrance ticket to the trade show in advance. Choose the number of tickets, fill in a form and get them to your email.
|Free||− 1 +||$0|
Unfortunately, we ran out of tickets and sincerely apologise for the inconvenience. But we have exhibitions you might like to attend.
This is a past event.
About the trade show
The European Conference on Research Methods (ECRM) brings together academics researching and teaching research methods particularly in Business and Management Studies. As well as addressing research methods through traditional topics this conferences has established mini-tracks in specialist topics including, critical research, gender research and the teaching of research methods. Now in its 11th year, ECRM is regarded as one of the leading academic events on this subject.
You will find three sections within ECRM: Information on the next conference, plus details of past and future conferences. Information on the Conferences includes:
- A full call for papers
- An outline timetable, which will be updated as the conference draws near
- Details of abstracts selected
- Details of the conference Chair person(s) and committee, plus Biographies
- Information on the conference venue
- Registration details and online booking forms
- Mini-Tracks (where relevant)
- Links to purchase copies of conference proceedings.
- Links to past and future conferences
- Photo Galleries