You can find other events in our calendar, or use the search:
IADIS International Conference Internet Applications and Research
Lisbon, Portugal 17 – 19 July / 2012
Get entrance ticket to the trade show in advance. Choose the number of tickets, fill in a form and get them to your email.
|Free||− 1 +||$0|
Unfortunately, we ran out of tickets and sincerely apologise for the inconvenience. But we have exhibitions you might like to attend.
This is a past event.
About the trade show
IADIS has the following goals:
1. To develop the cooperation and solidarity between its associates, by developing initiatives in the Information Society domain;
2. To promote the study, research and dissemination of news related to the Information Society;
3. To make available to its associates information and bibliography about the Information Society;
4. To organize working groups, to research, study, develop and analyze issues related to the Information Society;
5. To publish magazines, journals or other documents of significant interest;
6. To organize meetings, seminars and conferences;
7. To promote people training with the goal of integrating them in the Information Society;
8. To promote the exchange and cooperation with national and foreign associations and entities, which seek the same goals.
IADIS hosts and sponsors several major conferences: the IADIS International Conference on WWW/Internet, the IADIS International Conference on e-Society, the IADIS International Conference on Applied Computing, the IADIS International Conference on Web Based Communities, the IADIS International Conference on Cognition and Exploratory Learning in Digital Age, and the IADIS International Conference on e-Commerce. Here you can present a paper or just attend the technical sessions. These sessions are designed to provide a cross fertilization environment, where you may benefit from the professional exchange of information, and also from the associated social events. Besides the academic environment, you'll also benefit from corporate showcases and company exhibitions. Invited Speakers, well known in their fields also contribute to the IADIS conference uniqueness.