You can find other events in our calendar, or use the search:
Emergency Response & Effective Crisis Management For Oil, Gas, Chemical & Marine Terminals
Singapore, Singapore 28 – 29 March / 2012
Get entrance ticket to the trade show in advance. Choose the number of tickets, fill in a form and get them to your email.
|Free||− 1 +|
Unfortunately, we ran out of tickets and sincerely apologise for the inconvenience. But we have exhibitions you might like to attend.
The 6th China Xinjiang International Construction Machine Building, Machinery and Haulage Vehicle Expo
This is a past event.
About the conference
About the Event:
The Emergency Response & Effective Crisis Management for Oil Gas Chemical & Marine Terminals 2012 is the only industry specific event which will be addressing the most effective procedures to ensure you are fully prepared to effectively respond to any incidents or emergencies that may occur. This event will bring together the region’s emergency response leaders to address effective procedures, methods and strategies in use today in the area of Oil, Gas, and Chemical & Marine Terminals. Hear from expert speakers around the world discuss issues and strategies.
Key Conference Highlights
The 2 day event will comprise plenary sessions, panel discussions and presentations to address the latest technologies and developments in areas such as:
- Oil and Chemical Hazards and the Environment
- Emerging Technologies for Treating Oil and Chemical Spills Dispersals
- LNG Shipping and Cargo Handling Risks
- FPSO Emergency Response Planning and Action
- Remote Sensing -Oil Spill Fingerprinting and DNA Testing
- Human Factors in Emergency Response Management
- Risk, Liability and Pollution Assessment