You can find other events in our calendar, or use the search:
World E-Reading Congress
London, United Kingdom 15 – 16 May / 2012
Get entrance ticket to the trade show in advance. Choose the number of tickets, fill in a form and get them to your email.
|Free||− 1 +||$0|
Unfortunately, we ran out of tickets and sincerely apologise for the inconvenience. But we have exhibitions you might like to attend.
This is a past event.
About the trade show
The World E-Reading Congress is the first conference of its kind dedicated to the hottest topic in the publishing industry; e-reading. Offering an unrivalled CEO speaker line up you can learn from the world leading innovators in digital media, network with C-Level peers and maximise your profit making potential.
World E-Reading Congress 2011 promises to provide you with an unparalleled insight into the strategies and initiatives being adopted and applied by the sector's publishers and innovative leaders in digital media.Publishers will come to the World E-Reading Congress and learn:
- How can publishers take their content beyond books, newspapers and magazines?
- Should publishers, academia and print media choose cross platform development?
- Can e-reading win the war against angry birds?
- Is the risk of piracy killing innovation?
- How can you make a beautiful product commercially viable?
- What opportunities are brought by taking newspaper content beyond words?
- Agency vs Wholesale
- Subscription models vs free content