You can find other events in our calendar, or use the search:
2nd World Epigenetics Summit
Boston, United States 25 – 26 April / 2012
Get entrance ticket to the trade show in advance. Choose the number of tickets, fill in a form and get them to your email.
|Free||− 1 +||$0|
Unfortunately, we ran out of tickets and sincerely apologise for the inconvenience. But we have exhibitions you might like to attend.
This is a past event.
About the conference
Epigenetic research is hitting the mainstream
Buoyed by the pioneering success of the Epizyme and Constellation pipelines, GSK, Sanofi, Pfizer and many of the other leading companies are starting to reveal their forays into epigenetic therapy. But with major strides so far being prevented by lack of transparency over different research efforts, you’ve asked for a new kind of meeting…
With help from the industry leaders at Pfizer, GSK, Novartis, Epizyme & Chroma Therapeutics and your feedback from our Boston meeting we’ve put together the
2nd World Epigenetics Summit. This is the world’s only commercially focused meeting dedicated to bringing together leading figures from commercial and academic research to share best practice, solution-focussed science and business development opportunities relating to epigenetic drug development.
What did your peers think of our Boston meeting?
“The speaker array and order was perfect and allowed me to take the maximal amount of knowledge back to the lab” Novartis
"The first conference where I really got a feel for competition in the field. I enjoyed speed networking!” Eli Lilly
“Excellent understanding of the latest developments and competitor landscape in epigenetic drug and diagnostic discovery”
Don’t miss this unique opportunity to meet your peers, learn how to accelerate drug development, overcome clinical challenges and generate opportunities for your business. If you’re looking for a global, commercial epigenetics meeting that delivers the fantastic speakers, commercially relevant content and superb networking opportunities, you’ve come to the right place.
This time you’ve asked us to bring together the leading minds in Europe to debate the most burning issues. Topics being covered include:
· Novel target classes for cancer therapy, including protein methyltransferases, oxygenases and histone kinases
· More on the latest clinical trials - Hear about Resminostat and the recent positive data yielded from 4SCs phase II study
· How epigenetic research can be translated across disease categories, including cognitive, cardio and immune/ inflammatory diseases
· Optimising methods and practices throughout the discovery and development process. Fragment based discovery and innovative targeting mechanisms are just some of the topics discussed
· Opportunities for investment in the epigenetic field. Meet with the leading figures in both industry and academic research
To register simply:
Call: +44 20 3141 8700