You can find other events in our calendar, or use the search:
European Manufacturing Strategies (EMS) Summit
Dusseldorf, Germany 30 October / 2012
Get entrance ticket to the trade show in advance. Choose the number of tickets, fill in a form and get them to your email.
|Free||− 1 +|
Unfortunately, we ran out of tickets and sincerely apologise for the inconvenience. But we have exhibitions you might like to attend.
This is a past event.
About the trade show
The 8th Annual European Manufacturing Strategies Summit 2012 will help you improve operational excellence across all your operations – whether they are European-wide or global. As manufacturing recovers from the recession it is critical that you improve business performance and reduce costs to stay ahead of your competitors.
Attend EMS 2012 to:
- Equip yourself with the latest information on how economic trends are impacting on the future direction of European manufacturing
- Develop strategies to transform your organisation by creating a Continuous Improvement (CI) culture
- Identify how to implement best practice and lean management systems across worldwide operations
- Gain insight into how to implement green practices without reducing profits
- Advance your operational excellence programmes further