You can find other events in our calendar, or use the search:
Autumn Gulf Exhibition
Kuwait, Kuwait 7 November / 2012
Get entrance ticket to the trade show in advance. Choose the number of tickets, fill in a form and get them to your email.
|Free||− 1 +|
Unfortunately, we ran out of tickets and sincerely apologise for the inconvenience. But we have exhibitions you might like to attend.
This is a past event.
About the trade show
Exhibitions are designed to introduce the general public & educational institutions in the Middle East & North Africa, to the wide diversity of UG, PG and English Language programmes available at numerous reputable British Academic Institutions.
In addition, Exhibitions will provide information to students concerning entry requirements, fees, length of studies and a general overview of the cities where such Institutions are located.
Global Vision is a reputable institution established in 1996 under Bridge International, managed by academics who are well acquainted with the network of Academic Institutions in the UK, USA, Canada, New Zealand and Australia. Global Vision facilitates numerous services to students and partner institutions. We place approximately 1,200 students from the Middle East & North Africa in partner institutions (Universities, Colleges & English Language Centers) annually, and the number is continuously increasing. Our services are licensed according to the regulations of the Ministry of Higher Education in every working country.
To facilitate excellent educational opportunities to place academically able students in reputable, and well-recognised academic institutions in the UK, USA, Canada, Australia and New Zealand.
· Establish contacts with reputable private and national schools and discuss future cooperation in the field of English training courses for their students.
· Provide for the participating institutions a venue for student recruitment, and establish contacts with the sponsoring bodies, and academic circuit in order to facilitate discussions and negotiations for further cooperation.
· Provide an outstanding opportunity for partner Institutions to become acquainted with the local education sectors.
· March Exhibitions will invite institutions from UK & USA. However, the Summer and Autumn Exhibitions will be dedicated to UK & USA institutions independently.
To ensure that all exhibitors reach maximum benefit from their participation, Global Vision has put into effect a specially formulated promotional campaign. Global Vision has built up a considerable database to ensure that key audience are invited via the following:
· Adverts in national & online newspapers (Arabic & English).
· Invitations sent to all top schools, colleges, universities, government officials & sponsoring bodies.
· SMS & email shot invitations sent out to our extensive database.
· Print & distribute posters & flyers to local academic institutions in each country.
· Online campaigns: Social network campaigns & promotion through expo promotion websites. Professional photos, adverts and videos will be posted on our websites and facebook pages.
What Does the Participation Fee Cover?
· Workshop space rental in a 4/5 star hotel.
· Accommodation (B&B) – details on page 3.
· Airport pick-ups included (International/ local air tickets not included).
· Local transportation to visited schools.
· National newspaper adverts.
· Producing and distributing promotional materials –brochures, flyers & posters to the targeted audience.
· Sending out invitations to key institutions by hand.
· Promoting the Exhibitions in schools/ academic institutions/ related government institutions.
· Transporting the participating institutions’ material to the location of the exhibition and visited schools.
· Inviting key sponsoring bodies.
· Global Vision staff support during the Exhibition.
· All paperwork, telephone calls, and faxes necessary for student enquiries and follow-ups.
Global Vision wishes to have your confirmation at your earliest convenience.
Early registration ensures your institution is included in the marketing campaign & arrangements that need to be finalised well in advance to ensure the success of the Exhibition.