You can find other events in our calendar, or use the search:
Jordan March Exhibitions
Amman, Jordan 14 – 15 March / 2012
Get entrance ticket to the trade show in advance. Choose the number of tickets, fill in a form and get them to your email.
|Free||− 1 +|
Unfortunately, we ran out of tickets and sincerely apologise for the inconvenience. But we have exhibitions you might like to attend.
This is a past event.
About the trade show
Exhibitions are designed to introduce the general public & educational institutions in Jordan to the wide diversity of UG, PG and English Language programmes available at numerous reputable British and American Academic Institutions.
In addition, Exhibitions will provide information to students concerning entry requirements, fees, length of studies and a general overview of the cities where such Institutions are located.
To facilitate excellent educational opportunities to place academically able students in reputable, and well-recognised academic institutions in the UK, USA, Canada, Australia and New Zealand.
· Establish contacts with reputable private and national schools and discuss future cooperation in the field of English training courses for their students.
· Provide for the participating institutions a venue for student recruitment, and establish contacts with the sponsoring bodies, and academic circuit in order to facilitate discussions and negotiations for further cooperation.
· Provide an outstanding opportunity for partner Institutions to become acquainted with the local education sectors.
· March Exhibitions will invite institutions from UK & USA. However, the Summer and Autumn Exhibitions will be dedicated to UK & USA institutions independently.
To ensure that all exhibitors reach maximum benefit from their participation, Bridge International has put into effect a specially formulated promotional campaign. Bridge International has built up a considerable database to ensure that key audience are invited via the following:
· Adverts in national & online newspapers (Arabic & English).
· Invitations sent to all top schools, colleges, universities, government officials & sponsoring bodies.
· SMS & email shot invitations sent out to our extensive database.
· Print & distribute posters & flyers to local academic institutions in each country.
· Online campaigns: Social network campaigns & promotion through expo promotion websites. Professional photos, adverts and videos will be posted on our websites and facebook pages.