You can find other events in our calendar, or use the search:
Combination Approaches To Cancer Therapy
Boston, United States 28 – 29 February / 2012
Get entrance ticket to the trade show in advance. Choose the number of tickets, fill in a form and get them to your email.
|Free||− 1 +|
Unfortunately, we ran out of tickets and sincerely apologise for the inconvenience. But we have exhibitions you might like to attend.
This is a past event.
About the conference
Phase III failure rates are higher than any other major therapeutic category and the cost of these failures is spiraling… Now is the time for change.
Leading experts in oncology have sat up and taken notice and are taking a revolutionary new approach to drug discovery and development. Combination approaches to cancer therapy are driving drug developers to partner drugs and distinct mechanisms of action to target numerous pathways. This cutting edge strategy ensures the best return on your R&D dollar.
A value focused approach to R&D is encouraging increasing collaborations between large pharma and biotech to get the most from their drug development pipelines.
The inaugural Combination Approaches to Cancer Therapy Summit is the only commercially focused meeting of its kind. It will bring together senior level representatives from pharma & biotech to discuss how combination therapies can be practically applied, aiding the development of more targeted therapies.
Attend this meeting and you will:
· Uncover the potential of combination approaches to overcome resistance mechanisms in cancer to deliver effective therapies
· Hear from leading companies in industry about the commercial incentives to form collaborations to test early stage products
· Get a master class in the best practices for clinical trial design to get the most from your combination approach
· Understand the importance of new FDA regulatory guidelines and how to use them to fast track your product to market
· Have the opportunity to be involved in frank discussions about how inter-industry collaborations can be used to expand your existing drug pipelines
Who should attend:
· Head of oncology/cancer drug development from pharma
· C-level executives from biotech
· Heads of oncology regulatory/clinical affairs
· Heads of oncology business development/partnering
· Lawyers and patent specialists