You can find other events in our calendar, or use the search:
Робин Шарма «Лидерство без титулов»
Moscow, Russia 19 February / 2012
Get entrance ticket to the trade show in advance. Choose the number of tickets, fill in a form and get them to your email.
|Free||− 1 +||$0|
Unfortunately, we ran out of tickets and sincerely apologise for the inconvenience. But we have exhibitions you might like to attend.
This is a past event.
About the seminar
Robin Sharma - one of the finest world-renowned experts on motivation, leadership and personal development, his ideas have helped to convert more than 5 million people to improve their performance, to open a creative and achieve real success.
He created this program, setting a single task: to help people improve their work, to open a creative and achieve real success.
This is extremely exciting, practical presentation will take place in the continuation of the book "The leader of the free titles."
At the seminar you will learn:
- How to create impressive results and have a professional and personal life you've always wanted.
- How to be a leader at work and their actions lead the organization forward
- How to do business and to influence people like a superstar, no matter who you are and what positions are
- How to learn to turn the problem around and changes into opportunities for success
- How to confront trouble, keeping a positive attitude
- Proven and extremely effective ways to remain efficient and focused, even when things go wrong as we
- The Revolutionary Technology for the development of leadership and management in difficult situations
- As they enjoy their work, not even in the most favorable conditions
- Effective lessons that will allow your team to become leaders in their field and recognized innovators.
"Your powerful energetic informative exposition of the ideas made us laugh and think simultaneously. Your ideas are very profound, and always hit the target. Thank you for your gift to be so inspirational and at the same time provocative speaker. You have asked a high standard and given us confidence. " Bill Norman, Vice President, Global Operations Microsoft.
Also includes special topics:
- 7 best practice guidelines from the leaders without titles
- 8 strategies to jump on the stupid employment to great achievements
- Special tactics of the great business to improve business, building teams and creating high-performance culture within the company's stunning
- 4 ways to create a cohesive team and winning culture
- Exercises in personal development, allowing to stand in the "turbulent conditions"
- Real ways to beat stress, build an unbeatable way of thinking and will, have the energy and balance in your personal life
- Tools for rapid transition from victim to leadership in all situations
A professionally designed program, consisting of a stream of multimedia information, followed by your comments, even better helped to understand your ideas. I've always had a share of skepticism when it comes to the leading orators. However, now I see what value can bring a really talented person to a conference like ours. " James B. Brown, Director - VISD Panasonic Inc. Some companies that are already taught by Robin Sharma:
- General Electric
- Yale University
- Harvard Business School
- University of York
- Richard Ivey School of Business
- Rogers AT & T
- Enrich International
- Pharmacia / Pfizer
- Kraft Foods
- Ritz-Carlton Hotels
- General Motors
- London Life
"With regard to your presentation - you can relax and smile at his success. Many visitors to your lecture said that thanks to your words, they were able to review their lives. People get up early, keep journals, trying to be more polite and to set meaningful goals. Robin, you have changed the lives of people who attended the conference, "Mark K. Tonnesen, executive vice president of Royal Bank of Canada.
Details of the event:
Date: February 19, 2012
Topic: "Leadership without title. The modern way to success in life and business. "
The timing of the seminar:
9:30 - 10:30 - Registration
11:00 - The Beginning. Radislav Gandapas "Born to crawl. Issues of leadership development in Russia in the XXI Century"
12:00 - Robin Sharma "Leadership without title"
15:30 - End of event
Location: Moscow, Pushkin Square, 2 - Concert hall "Pushkin" (Metro: Pushkinskaya, Tverskaya, Chekhovskaya)
Official confirmation of the event: http://www.robinsharma.com/events
Ground VIP - 12 000 rubles
* VIP Registration
Ground I - 9600 rubles
Ground II - 7900 rubles
Mezzanine - 6900 rubles
The price of all tickets include:
- Simultaneous translation into Russian
- Access to the 12-week video program to the leadership RobinsharmaTV (weekly video lessons, English)
- Free audio seminar on "Extraordinary Leadership" by Robin Sharma (90 min. English)
- Subscribe to our monthly e-mail newsletter, "Leadership without titles," by Robin Sharma
- Additional 25% discount on purchases at robinsharma.com (valid for 30 days after the event)