You can find other events in our calendar, or use the search:
Asset Integrity Management & Risk-Based Inspection
Johannesburg, South Africa 12 – 14 March / 2012
Get entrance ticket to the trade show in advance. Choose the number of tickets, fill in a form and get them to your email.
|Free||− 1 +||$0|
Unfortunately, we ran out of tickets and sincerely apologise for the inconvenience. But we have exhibitions you might like to attend.
This is a past event.
About the training
Asset Integrity Management & Risk-Based Inspection Masterclass
Neoedge’s 3-day workshop on ‘Asset Integrity Management & Risk-Based Inspection Masterclass’, will empower participants with advanced tools and methodologies to successfully plan, initialize and implement high-level inspection, maintenance and integrity assurance framework.
- Learn importance of incorporating RBI in Asset Integrity Management for greater plant optimisation
- Discover a more cost-effective alternative to traditional inspection, usually by means of non-destructive examination (NDE)
- Identify & Discuss mitigation strategies to lower consequence of failure (COF) and that may impact likelihood of failure (LOF)
- Leverage on unique risk drivers for pressure equipment, topsides equipment, storage tanks and pipelines.
- Upgrade inspection & turnaround planning through value-added methodologies
- Gain hands-on experience in performing gap analysis test and identifying control measures
- Prioritise audit/control in providing an efficient and streamlined approach to RBI
- Exclusive opportunity for participants to pick brains of a leading asset integrity management expert – bring your inspection and maintenance planning challenges along to receive expert feedback and direction.