You can find other events in our calendar, or use the search:
Shanghai, China 12 June 2012 – 14 September / 2011
Get entrance ticket to the trade show in advance. Choose the number of tickets, fill in a form and get them to your email.
|Free||− 1 +|
Unfortunately, we ran out of tickets and sincerely apologise for the inconvenience. But we have exhibitions you might like to attend.
This is a past event.
About the trade show
Sirha Shanghai is the only professional trade show in China dedicated to top of the range catering, to gourmet food trades and to the luxury hotel industry.
- A quality event that mobilises the decision-makers of this booming targeted market.
- An event that proposes and stages innovative solutions at the crossroads of Western and Asian cultures.
- An encounter with the latest trends in gastronomy, adopting a pedagogical approach with many demonstrations.
A unique concept combining two exceptionnal events
Sirha Shanghai will host the Bocuse d'Or Asia : an exceptionnal moment to share with the elite of Asian gastronomy.
- The Asian selection event for the prestigious Bocuse d'Or 2013 - World Cuisine Contest - will bring together the best chefs and young talents from 12 Asian countries.
- Under the Presidency of a renowned Chef, Otto WEIBEL, the Bocuse d'Or Asia is the landmark culinary event for Asia.
- Take advantage of this unique opportunity to meet Asian top Chefs and VIPs within a privileged setting : inauguration cocktail, closing dinner in their presence.
Develop your business in the highly attractive market of the luxury catering-hotel industry in China
- 200 million potential consumers for imported food products
- 10 million Chinese people eat at gastronomic restaurants and shop at gourmet boutiques
- 300 4 and 5-star hotels, of which 80 in Shanghai.
- 1’500 international and gastronomic restaurants
- Shanghai, economic capital of China, nearly 22 million inhabitants
- Manufacturers of food products, wines, spirits and beverages.
- Bakery products and equipment.
- Cafeteria equipment.
- Table decoration, table linen.
- Services, cashing and hygiene solutions, technologies.
- Cooking and pastry schools.
- Importers, distributors for gourmet catering and luxury hotels
Present your products and solutions to carefully targeted gourmet catering and 4 and 5-star hotels visitors
Thanks to this selective approach, enjoy a privileged access to:
- Chefs working at gastronomic restaurants.
- General Managers, Food & Beverage managers, owners, managers, executive housekeepers at 4 and 5-star hotels.
- Luxury bakers, pastry chefs, caterers.
- Top wine specialists, import wine merchants.
- Importers, distributors for premium hotel and catering.
- Press and media.
- Among the visitors welcomed in 2010, more than 70% were decision-makers
- 26%: Chefs
- 23%: Food & Beverage managers
- 19%: General Managers
- 3%: Press
A communication plan designed to mobilise opinion leaders
- Invitations sent out to targeted premium visitors.
- Awareness enhancing events for opinion leaders with theme dinners organized at the Restaurant-School of the Institut Paul Bocuse in Shanghai
- Consolidation of partnerships with local professional associations and the press.
- Follow-up calls to 1800 4 and 5-Star hotels and international restaurants.
- Press relations.
- Media plan in the targeted professional press