You can find other events in our calendar, or use the search:
CASPIAN OIL & GAS Conference 2012
Baku, Azerbaijan 6 – 7 June / 2012
Get entrance ticket to the trade show in advance. Choose the number of tickets, fill in a form and get them to your email.
|Free||− 1 +|
Unfortunately, we ran out of tickets and sincerely apologise for the inconvenience. But we have exhibitions you might like to attend.
This is a past event.
About the trade show
Why Caspian region and Caspian Oil & Gas Conference?
Azerbaijan has been linked with oil for centuries, even for millennia. By the 19th century Azerbaijan was by far the front-runner in the world's oil and gas industry. Azerbaijan drilled its first oil well in 1820, by the beginning of the 20th century the republic was producing more than half of the world's supply of oil.
- Proven oil resources of the Caspian region are 10 billion tons, 3 billion of which belong to Azerbaijani sector of Caspian
- Potential oil and gas condensate resources of the Caspian region are 18-20 billion tons
- Development of transnational energy projects including the successful use of BTC (Baku-Tbilisi-Ceyhan) and BTE (Baku-Tbilisi-Erzurum) pipelines
- Azerbaijan has a unique geographical location between Europe and Asia due to which has a significant role in transportation of Caspian energy resources to the world market
- High GDP growth, low inflation, the highest economic growth among CIS countries
- 33 key contracts in the oil sector signed by Azerbaijan which are of geopolitical significance for many countries and guarantee up to 60 bln USD of investment
- Forecast of 50-55 mln tons oil and 30 bln cubic meters gas production by the country in 2015
- The only oil and gas event of its kind in the region
- Large networking opportunities
- More than 20 sponsors
- More than 500 delegates
- Full support from the Government of Azerbaijan
- Large trade missions from different countries including UK, USA, Germany, Italy, Norway, Turkey, Greece, Russia, France, Switzerland, Austria