You can find other events in our calendar, or use the search:
Gdansk, Poland 7 – 8 February / 2012
Get entrance ticket to the trade show in advance. Choose the number of tickets, fill in a form and get them to your email.
|Free||− 1 +|
Unfortunately, we ran out of tickets and sincerely apologise for the inconvenience. But we have exhibitions you might like to attend.
This is a past event.
About the trade show
easyFairs FOOD-TO-GO Gdańsk - second edition!
Welcome to easyFairs FOOD-TO-GO Gdąńsk 2012. Last year's edition was a real success: surveyes showed that both the format of the event and the subject matter were appealing to visitors. And easyFairs FOOD-TO-GO Gdańsk 2012 is Poland's only show tailored exclusively to the needs of small catering companies.
As it turns out, Poland's dynamically growing fast food and takeaway food market really needs such a platform for trade professionals to meet manufacturers and distributors of the equipment, accessories, food products, beverages, containers, safety, hygiene, transport and distribution systems.
FOOD-to-GO ensures significant business results that can be achieved in just two days at very reasonable expense. We do our best to attract only competent professionals, which guarantees you make contact only with people interested in your offer and new trends. With people who have already thought about how to improve the effectiveness of their business and satisfy still-growing market demand.
WHO WILL VISIT?
- Visitors to FOOD-to-GO are typically budget-holders and decisionmakers
- for their companies. For example:
- Owners and concession holders of small catering establishments, pizza restaurants, takeaway restaurants, lunch bars, sandwich bars, salad bars, cafeterias and kebab bars.
- Managing directors, purchasing agents of fast food chains, fast casual restaurants, pizza restaurants, cafeterias and salad bars.
- Managing directors, purchasing agents of catering companies, companies providing catering services for mass events, and phone-in food chains.
- Representatives of filling station chains with eating places, owners and concession holders of filling stations.
- Representatives of catering distributors and wholesale outlets.
- Vending operators, administrators of office complexes, universities, hospitals, hotels, hostels, stations, and airports.
- People planning to start independent catering activities or activities as franchise holders.
LearnShops™ are an integral part of each easyFairs trade show. These are short, independent, content-rich mini-seminars and expert lectures, designed to quickly convey information of keen interest to the trade professional. They take place right on the show floor – not far away from the action in stuffy lecture rooms. This allow you to easily drop in and hear all the presentations you want to. If you want to present your solutions, ideas and innovations, then the learnShops at FOOD-to-GO is the perfect opportunity. To obtain more detailed information, please contact our office.
These are some example themes of FOOD-to-GO learnShops:
- Sushi Show
- Preparation of fish dishes
- Barman Show
- Arranging the catering table
- Dietetics – nutrition and calories
Hala Widowiskowo-Sportowa AWFiS
Ul. K. Górskiego 1
Tuesday, February 7 2012: 9.30-16.30
Wednesday, February 8 2012: 9.30-15.00
easyFairs Poland Ltd.
Aleja Pokoju 82, 31-564 Kraków, Poland
Tel: +48 (12) 651 95 20,
Fax: +48 (12) 651 95 22