You can find other events in our calendar, or use the search:
China Beauty Expo
Shanghai, China 4 – 6 May / 2012
Get entrance ticket to the trade show in advance. Choose the number of tickets, fill in a form and get them to your email.
|Free||− 1 +|
Unfortunately, we ran out of tickets and sincerely apologise for the inconvenience. But we have exhibitions you might like to attend.
This is a past event.
About the trade show
China Beauty Expo (Shanghai CBE), with previous 16 successful editions, has become China's most influential trade platform for international cosmetics.
Every year in May, this event is held in Shanghai, the economic center of China, and attracts the most influential perfume, skin care, beauty, spa, cosmetic raw materials, packaging, machinery exhibitors from local and global markets, as well as visitors spanning the entire chain of the industry in potential markets like China.
2011 FACTS & FIGURES
- 1398 Exhibitors with more than 3,000 main stream brands, 5,122 international standard booths (+11.2% over 2010)
- 100000 sqm Gross Exhibition Area (+32% over 2010)
- 215,200 Professional Visitors from Mainland and Overseas (+6.7% over 2010)
- 10 Country & Group Pavilions: France, Germany, Italy, Spain, America, Bulgaria, Japan, Korea, Taiwan and Hong Kong.
BUYERS BREAKDOWN BY PROFESSION
Retailers (Including Department Stores, Supermarkets, Retail Beauty/Chain Stores, etc.): 29.23%
Manufacturers (Including Purchasing, R&D): 18.33%
Wholesalers / Distributors / Agents: 38.19%
Beauty Hair Salons: 14.12%
BUYERS FROM OVERSEAS
Asia 71.22%, Europe 11.15%, North America 7.69 %, Australia 4.39%, South America 2.09%, Africa 3.34%.
CBE CONSISTS OF 3 THEME AREAS
COSMETICS CHINA: Perfumery, Color Cosmetics, Skin Care and Personal Care Products
As the industry's most influential cosmetics exhibition, it showcases world’s skin care, perfumes, color cosmetics, personal care, beauty accessories which are sold through retailing, as well as over 100,000 professional buyers from the corresponding channels, covering 31,152 cosmetic franchised shops from 31 provinces of China.
BEAUTY SHANGHAI: Professional Salon Products and Equipments, Beauty Hair &Nail Products
China's beauty salons, beauty equipments, beauty hair products, nail products are now undergoing a process of upgrading and updating. Therefore, the urgent demand for new beauty equipments, beauty salon nail products and beauty service is increasing.
COSMETECH SHANGHAI: Daily Chemical Raw Material, Packaging & Machinery
Attracting more than 3/4 of Chinese cosmetic manufacturers as well as lots of global enterprises, gathering more than 400 well-known cosmetic ingredients and semi-processed raw material suppliers, contract manufacturers and private label (OEM / ODM) , packaging and machinery equipment manufacturers across the world.
Buyer Advantage: Gather Buyers of the Whole Industry Chain Together
The retailer buyers of Shanghai CBE have covered 300 cities from 31 provinces of China, including cosmetic franchised shops, department stores, supermarkets, cosmeceutical stores, baby shops and other retail channels.
Shanghai CBE relies on East China area high-end beauty salons and the support of nationwide Beauty and Hairdressing Association from different provinces and cities, organize high-end beauty salons to visit the exhibition, provide high-quality professional purchasing channel resources for foreign cosmetic companies. During the 16th edition of CBE, 2011, there have been 32,000 high-end beauty salons came to visit and purchase.
The scale of 2011 the 16th edition Cosmetech Pavilion of Shanghai CBE has doubled compared with previous year. The exhibition area has broken through 3 halls, accompanying with 6 halls of daily chemical manufacture enterprises, it is estimated to attract more than 39,000 technical purchaser, research and development professionals to visit on site and purchase.
Great Support from Chinese Government’s Organizations and Associations
- Circulation Industry Promotion Center of Chinese Ministry of Commerce
- China Association of Fragrance Flavor and Cosmetic Industry
- As well as more than 50 daily chemical associations, chambers of commerce, beauty associations from different provinces and municipalities including Taiwan and Hong Kong.
Excellent Service from Organizing Committee：
- Inform you with details of how to enter the Chinese market, as well as effective information of product registration.
- Introduce professional cosmetic reporting agents.
- Arrange matchmaking with high quality buyers according to your requirements.
- Help you establish partner relations with the domestic manufacturers, suppliers, agents and distributors
- Release the latest information and recent trends of the Chinese market