You can find other events in our calendar, or use the search:
San Diego, United States 30 – 31 January / 2012
Get entrance ticket to the trade show in advance. Choose the number of tickets, fill in a form and get them to your email.
|Free||− 1 +|
Unfortunately, we ran out of tickets and sincerely apologise for the inconvenience. But we have exhibitions you might like to attend.
This is a past event.
About the conference
This Summit brings together small molecule, biologic, pharma and drug manufacturing specialists with a program that demonstrates:
- Creating a culture for efficient collaboration Building and retaining the biologics dream team
- Creating a cost-conscious manufacturing mentality to reduce system cost
- An opportunity to hear from the FDA on what can be expected for the new validation guidelines
- Breakthrough developments in expression systems and platform technologies
- Practical examples of operational excellence and continuous improvement initiatives
Program highlights include:
- Quality as a Culture: Taking on the challenge of establishing a quality enterprise mindset by Andy Skibo, Executive Vice President of Operations, Medimmune
- Strategic planning for Capacity: A case-study on Human Genome Sciences' experiences in establishing an efficient capacity strategy by Curran Simpson, SVP Operations, Human Genome Sciences
- State of the Industry: What can we look forward to? led by Joerg Heidrich, SVP of Product Supply Biotech, Bayer Healthcar