You can find other events in our calendar, or use the search:
Stuttgart, Germany 23 – 25 October / 2012
Get entrance ticket to the trade show in advance. Choose the number of tickets, fill in a form and get them to your email.
|Free||− 1 +|
Unfortunately, we ran out of tickets and sincerely apologise for the inconvenience. But we have exhibitions you might like to attend.
This is a past event.
About the trade show
Today, component cleanness is just as important a quality criterion as the actual manufacture and processing. A comprehensive study by the Fraunhofer Network for Cleaning Technology shows that cleaning time makes up 25% of cyclic production steps on average. Due to this major time factor and increasingly tougher demands on function, quality and service life, industrial parts cleaning is an important link in the added value chain of the production process.
Within component manufacture, cleaning ensures the required surface finish or surface cleanness. It is frequently the case that defined residual soiling values or residual particle values have to be adhered to. In order to comply with such standards efficiently, a cleaning process tailored to the respective requirements is vital.
Even accompanying processes such as quality assurance, preservation, packaging and logistics have an influence on the surface finish or surface cleanness and should therefore be considered as building blocks for an optimal result in the cleaning process.
- Cleaning systems for wet cleaning processes
- Cleaning systems for thermal processes
- Cleaning systems for blasting processes
- Cleaning systems for special processes
- Cleaning systems for mechanical processes
- Systems and components for plant engineering
- Cleaning agents
- Systems for pre-treatment and deburring
- Systems for drying processes
- Quality assurance
- Anticorrosive and preservation
- Sterilisation and packaging
- Reprocessing systems
- Processing and systems for bath maintenance
- Handling and automation
- Cleaning products