You can find other events in our calendar, or use the search:
World Drug Delivery and Formulation
Berlin, Germany 16 – 17 January / 2012
Get entrance ticket to the trade show in advance. Choose the number of tickets, fill in a form and get them to your email.
|Free||− 1 +|
Unfortunately, we ran out of tickets and sincerely apologise for the inconvenience. But we have exhibitions you might like to attend.
This is a past event.
About the trade show
Companies are increasingly turning to their pharmaceutical development departments to get new drugs to market and extend the lifetime of existing products. With the global market for advanced delivery systems amounting to $134.3 billion in 2008, and estimated to reach $196.4 billion in 2014*, it is becoming increasingly evident that new technologies are critical for the future of the pharma industry.
Drug Delivery and Formulation will see over 200 industry professionals from across pharmaceutical and biologic formulation and drug delivery disciplines converge to discuss themes including:
- Formulation strategies for poorly soluble compounds
- Novel delivery methods for protein and peptide therapeutics
- Reformulation for product lifecycle extensions
- Advances in drug delivery devices and the impact on formulations
- Partnering and out-sourcing to support in-house formulation development
- The impact of product price restrictions on the investment in novel delivery technologies