You can find other events in our calendar, or use the search:
HR Director's Business Summit
Birmingham, United Kingdom 23 – 25 January / 2012
Get entrance ticket to the trade show in advance. Choose the number of tickets, fill in a form and get them to your email.
|Free||− 1 +||$0|
Unfortunately, we ran out of tickets and sincerely apologise for the inconvenience. But we have exhibitions you might like to attend.
This is a past event.
About the trade show
In 2012, the largest and most senior meeting place for the HR community will be celebrating its 10 year anniversary. With a reputation for investigating and advancing current and future trends, this summit is a must attend for HR Directors looking to make a real impact on their organisations.
HR Summit 2012 is an opportunity for the most senior thinkers and practitioners in the HR community to come together to share experiences, make new contacts and benchmark with their peers.
New for 2012:
- To help us celebrate 10 years, we are very excited and pleased to announce the launch of our HR Awards, which will acknowledge and reward excellence in the field.
- Plus, due to overwhelming customer feedback we will be extending the programme over 3 days to incorporate more valuable content, more case studies, more industry insight and more networking.
- Globalisation, ageing population, austerity measures - How will all impact UK PLC in the next 10 years?
- The Evolution of HR - Global research findings from corporate human resource functions
- The Olympics as a catalyst for people involvement and development
- HR Directors Business Summit is 10 - reflections and future challenges for the HR Director