You can find other events in our calendar, or use the search:
European Food Manufacturing and Safety Forum
Amsterdam, Netherlands 31 January – 1 February / 2012
Get entrance ticket to the trade show in advance. Choose the number of tickets, fill in a form and get them to your email.
|Free||− 1 +|
Unfortunately, we ran out of tickets and sincerely apologise for the inconvenience. But we have exhibitions you might like to attend.
This is a past event.
About the trade show
“Several marvellous inspiring presentations, combined with efficient networking leading to a 'refreshed' innovation”, production manager, Barry Callebaut
Returning for the 3rd year running, this leading food manufacturing event attracts over 150+ senior level food and beverage professionals from throughout the world to debate the latest strategies and will provide you with the know how to remain competitive by slashing costs and increasing efficiencies whilst maintaining quality and trust.
Work is now well under way with our advisory board, consisting of companies including Kraft foods, and Wal-Mart, to produce a programme for 2011 which reflects the current issues affecting the industry today.
Topics and case studies discussed at last year’s event included:
- Factory of the future – effective technologies and management strategies
- Waste, water and energy management – achieving sustainable manufacturing
- Cost reduction throughout operations – achieving bottom line benefits
- Operational excellence – boosting productivity and reducing time to cash
- Food safety and quality control – new tools, and techniques
- New dynamics in manufacturing leadership – fully engaging staff at all levels
- Continuous improvement from the bottom up
- Manufacturing execution systems and automation