You can find other events in our calendar, or use the search:
The Bride Show
Dubai, United Arab Emirates 4 – 7 April / 2012
Get entrance ticket to the trade show in advance. Choose the number of tickets, fill in a form and get them to your email.
|Free||− 1 +|
Unfortunately, we ran out of tickets and sincerely apologise for the inconvenience. But we have exhibitions you might like to attend.
This is a past event.
About the trade show
Everything you are looking for as a bride-to-be and a fashionista, you will definitely find at the Bride Show Dubai – from bridal gowns and evening dresses to fashion accessories and beauty products to wedding venues and honeymoon destinations!
In 2011, the Bride Show Dubai presented so much to the visitors:
- The show's new look and feel had new features including the VIP Lounge where visitors could relax with light refreshments, book an appointment with Hollywood makeup artist and beauty consultant Huda Kattan, and get pampered with colour changes, massages, and nail art from Tips and Toes.
- There was also the new Fashion Avenue which showcased luxury brands from Europe.
- Celebrity Chef Suzanne Husseini demonstrated her culinary skills in Arabic cooking for brides-to-be.
- The Dubai Ladies Club launched the Oriental Red Carpet Competition for the first time for local aspiring designers at the show, and there was 18 dazzling fashion shows across the four days from local and international designers, including iconic celebrity Indian designer Satya Paul.
- There were also tons of raffle prizes given away such as a holiday to Thailand, lingerie from Chantelle Paris, beauty hampers, luxury perfume and a gym membership.
- Marriage guidance counsellors from the Islamic Affairs Department were present at the Bride Show Dubai and offered advice to brides-to-be in an effort to help combat the rise of divorce in the region.