You can find other events in our calendar, or use the search:
GenTech World Asia
Singapore, Singapore 26 – 29 March / 2012
Get entrance ticket to the trade show in advance. Choose the number of tickets, fill in a form and get them to your email.
|Free||− 1 +||$0|
Unfortunately, we ran out of tickets and sincerely apologise for the inconvenience. But we have exhibitions you might like to attend.
This is a past event.
About the trade show
Global power requirement is increasing annually to support rapid economic growth. There is a shortage of power supply in emerging economies in Asia where growth rate is in double digits. 70% of power plants in Asia are aging and not running at optimal levels. Prolonged inefficient productivity will end up costing power generators more than in cases where modernization or upgrading has been carried out.
Are you effectively capitalizing on the latest technologies to increase plant productivity and ROI?
While power generators, IPPs and on-site power generators face these opportunities with much enthusiasm, they admit facing the following critical challenges:
- Difficulty in meeting carbon emissions standards, especially for ageing power plants
- Ageing plant facilities resulting in inefficiencies, lower productivity, higher maintenance costs and increased shutdown periods
- Difficulty in extending the life span of plants to generate higher ROI
- Assessing the economic viability of employing plant modernization, upgrading or retrofitting
- Identifying the right technology to support current and future projects
The inaugural GenTech World Asia is a global platform for functional and technical heads of power generation companies – COO, CTO, CPO, Head of Asset Management, Head of Operations and Maintenance, Head of Engineering – including national power companies, IPPS, renewable power companies, cogeneration plants and on-site power producers to discuss and address these issues. This is an objective platform where:
- Power companies discuss, examine and address operational inefficiencies, maintenance challenges and productivity issues by leveraging on new technological innovations
- Asian and global power plant operators share and learn from each other on best practices on how to optimally run and operate their power plants through sharing successful case studies on plant upgrading, retrofitting and modernization
- Leading solution and service providers showcase their products and services and seal business deals with key decision makers from power generation companies through speaking, product demonstration, on-site one-on-one meetings and targeted closed-door briefings