You can find other events in our calendar, or use the search:
Phoenix, United States 4 – 6 February / 2012
Get entrance ticket to the trade show in advance. Choose the number of tickets, fill in a form and get them to your email.
|Free||− 1 +|
Unfortunately, we ran out of tickets and sincerely apologise for the inconvenience. But we have exhibitions you might like to attend.
This is a past event.
About the trade show
- The Irrigation Show is a program of the Irrigation Association®, a non-profit 501 (c)(6) organization dedicated to promoting efficient irrigation.
Unlike for-profit trade shows, proceeds from the Irrigation Show support IA initiatives to benefit members and the irrigation industry by:
- Improving industry proficiency through continuing education.
- Recognizing and promoting experience and excellence with professional certification.
- Serving as a centralized clearing house for irrigation research and innovations.
- Educating the public on sound irrigation practices and water management.
- Lending expertise to water-use public policy at the local, state, regional and national level.
- 350+ Exhibitors
- Certification Exams
- Education Courses
- Networking Opportunities
- New Product Contest
- Technical Sessions
- Industry-related Seminars