You can find other events in our calendar, or use the search:
Beyond Enterprise 2.0
Amsterdam, Netherlands 24 – 25 January / 2012
Get entrance ticket to the trade show in advance. Choose the number of tickets, fill in a form and get them to your email.
|Free||− 1 +|
Unfortunately, we ran out of tickets and sincerely apologise for the inconvenience. But we have exhibitions you might like to attend.
This is a past event.
About the trade show
This event will cover following topics:
- Maximising internal communications through social media tools and platforms (facebook, twitter, digg, wikipedia etc)
- Creating a strong brand internally whilst building motivation through video channels, such as YouTube and Vimeo
- Building international communities, driving collaboration and expertise sharing by taking advantage of social media
- Establishing effective search engines internally to increase workflow and efficiency
- Understanding how to build flexible platforms to use across the whole company
- Creating internal guidelines and a governance policy to ensure social media will be used in the most effective and appropriate way
Who should attend the event:
Vice-Presidents, Directors, and Heads of
- Internal Communication
- Employee Communication
- B2E Communication
- Social Media / Electronic Media / New Media
- Employee / B2E Portal
- Corporate Communications
Companies invited to speak: Apple, Starbucks, Nike, Coca-Cola, Hilton Hotels, Nokia, Estee Lauder, HSBC, Air France, Google, Amazon, WalMart amongst others.