You can find other events in our calendar, or use the search:
Cape Town, South Africa 17 – 20 April / 2012
Get entrance ticket to the trade show in advance. Choose the number of tickets, fill in a form and get them to your email.
|Free||− 1 +||$0|
Unfortunately, we ran out of tickets and sincerely apologise for the inconvenience. But we have exhibitions you might like to attend.
This is a past event.
About the conference
This, the 8th International Comminution Symposium (Comminution '12) is organised by MEI in consultation with Prof Malcolm Powell and Dr. Aubrey Mainza. It is sponsored by Starkey & Associates, Magotteaux, Maelgwyn Mineral Services, JKTech, Chemco Advance Material, Industrial Minerals & The Gold & Minerals Gazette.
Comminution '12 has the following themes:
- Improving environment sustainability while driving down costs
- Designing and operating energy efficient circuits
- Designing for the next generation of mines
- Rheology – wet and dry
- Influence on classification and fine milling
- Compressed bed breakage
- How to integrate HPGR’s into circuits
- Dry grinding and classification ahead of wet recovery processes
- Driving into finer grinding
- Fine grinding
- Design of stirred mills – higher capacity, coarser feeds, media wear, energy consumption
- Progress in modelling and scale-up
Draft papers will be published as an unrefereed Proceedings on CD-ROM, and selected papers will be published, after peer-review, in a special Comminution issue of Minerals Engineering journal.