You can find other events in our calendar, or use the search:
EP Shanghai / Electrical Shanghai
Shanghai, China 21 – 23 September / 2011
Get entrance ticket to the trade show in advance. Choose the number of tickets, fill in a form and get them to your email.
|Free||− 1 +||$0|
Unfortunately, we ran out of tickets and sincerely apologise for the inconvenience. But we have exhibitions you might like to attend.
This is a past event.
About the trade show
The Largest International Platform for Power Industry in China - Organized by China Electricity Council EP China is the only expo of its kind in China, endorsed as “UFI Approved Event".
EP China and EP Shanghai have been held rotationally in Beijing and Shanghai annually. With their rapid growth, they have been recognized as the largest electric power and electrical exhibition in China, and endorsed as UFI Approved Event since 2006. EP Shanghai / Electrical Shanghai 2011 is the only power exhibition organized by China Electricity Council and Adsale Exhibition Services Ltd, and supported by major power group corporations and power grid corporations in China.
• Exhibited by over 500 leading suppliers – ABB, Areva, Siemens, Hyosung, Schneider, Japan AE Power, 3M, Chint, Hyundai, NARI, NERC, Hitachi, Toshiba, Ormazabal, Pentair, Rittal, KGE, Exide, S&C, Sicame, Roechling, Wacker, MR China, Argillon, Daqo, etc.
• International pavilions from Germany, US, UK, Korea, France, Taiwan and Russia
• New events - ECEP China 2011 (2011 International Exhibition on Energy Conservation, Environmental Power Technology and Renewable Energy) and EPA 2011 (2011 International Exhibition on Electric Power Automation Equipment and Technology)
• Concurrent symposium/seminars – feature burning topics on Energy Saving & Green Power, Power Transmission & Distribution, Power Automation, Smart Grid
• Visitor Pre-registration is available at show website : http://www.EPChinaShow.com