EXPO XXI Warsaw International Expocentre
EXPO XXI Warsaw International Expocentre, is the most prestigious and innovative multifunctional centre in Poland, suitable for exhibitions, conferences, seminars, meetings and banquets.
EXPO XXI covers 10,000 sqm of flexible exhibition space, with minimum height and weight restrictions. The halls are fitted with underground channels for all water, electricity and internet supplies, making almost any type of space arrangement possible. The 3 main halls can hold up to 5 events simultaneously, with a further 3 conference rooms for up to 800 delegates, and the facilities can easily accommodate larger meetings up to 5,000 guests in one of the centre’s flexible halls.
As Poland's first "smart venue", EXPO XXI Warsaw provides the latest in IT and communications and offers, an innovative central reservation and booking service for exhibition and event organizers, via telephone and the internet.
As an organiser, exhibitor or visitor you will find that the centreprovides convenient on-site services such as stand design andconstruction, freight forwarding and customs clearance as well asmarketing and printing services.
- Hall no 1 - 5,250 sqm usable area: W 42m x L 125m
- Hall no 2 - 1,460 sqm
- Hall no 3 - 3,600 sqm usable area: W 48m x L 75m
Height of the Halls:
- Hall no 1 - actual 10 m, max height 8 m
- Hall no 2 - actual 4 m, max height 3.7m
- Hall no 3 - actual 10 m, max height 8 m
- Garage under hall no 1 - 2.2m
Dimensions of goods gates:
- Height - 4.3m
- Width - 4.6m
Goods lift in hall 1 to the storage area in the basement and hall level:
- Lift Door dimensions: Width - 2.0m, Height - 2.1m
- Lift dimensions: Width - 2.7m, Depth - 3.6m, Height - 2.3m
- Loading capacity - 3,000kg
Passenger lift in hall 2 to the underground car park:
Dimensions : Width - 1.1m, Depth - 2.3m, Height - 2.0m
- Hall no 1 - 800 kg/sqm
- Hall no 2 - 500 kg/sqm
- Hall no 3 - 3,000 kg/sqm
Halls 1 and 3 have an underground utilities channel providing easy access to the following services:
electricity, water, waste, telephone and the internet.
In Hall 2 connections to the utility services are located in recesses in the hall walls.
Electrical installation details:
- 5 conductor cable installation
- shock prevention with variable current switches
- connection to the venue network, after installation completed according to the electrical drawing in electrical boxes
- allocated 24 hrs circuits: 230 V
Water inflow and outflow connection:
- inflow diameter - 15 mm
- outflow diameter - 50 mm
All exhibition and conference rooms are equipped with fire alarms
(smoke and temperature detectors)
lugar de futuros eventosNo hay registros futuros para ésta lugar
- invitación gratuíta para visa
- Descuentos en hotel
- Traslados al lugar
- y aún más...